Thanks to Glen Cathey and his recent post after the LinkedIn Talent Connect conference , I requested and completed and passed the LinkedIn Recruiter Expert assessment and received my certification. Pretty cool because it is really new and I am happy to have completed it pretty early (I believe there are currently only about 3,000 individuals who have achieved this as of yet). Minor misspelling of my last name but this certainly wasn’t the first or last time that will happen.
If you are interested in completing the assessment and gaining your certification, here is the process you need to follow:
** NOTE: You must have a LinkedIn Recruiter license to request the assessment. **
- Log in to your LinkedIn Recruiter account
- Select the “Training” link located on the upper right-hand portion of the page
- In the bottom third of the Training page, click on “More Info”
- An email will open through your email system and this is how you indicate that you would like to obtaining the LinkedIn Recruiter Expert Certification
- Your message will be reviewed and then about 1 week later you will receive a link to the Recruiter Expert Exam
This is a 3-part process.
- Take the pre-assessment, must get an 85% or higher
- Once you pass, you will take a “refresher” module on LinkedIn
- At the completion, you may start the exam and must get an 85% or greater for your certification
Have fun and good luck!
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-34810955-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);